The next garage sale is Sat Oct 05, 2019

Closing i-Neighbors

This is a public forum that can be read by anyone.

Closing i-Neighbors

Postby PhilW » Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:56 pm

Hello Hannover Forest residents. As you are well aware, we have developed this new site to address several issues that could not be satisfied using the i-Neighbors site, including compliance with a new Texas State Law that requires HOA's to communicate certain HOA announcements and business via a method of mass communication. Another issue being security...ensuring that only residents of Hannover Forest are allowed to register on this forum.

After requesting that i-Neighbors shut-down the Hannover Forest i-Neighbors forum...instead of honoring our request, they have decided to poll the members on i-Neighbors to see if that is really what we want. If you are still a member of the i-Neighbors forum, you likely received a message with this poll. Basically, they have thumbed their nose at us and our request, and have taken matters into their own hands to decide whether or not to honor our request. They have also taken the opportunity to tell us about all the new features that they will be rolling out (not yet available) to entice you to vote in favor of keeping the site. What they fail to tell you is that these new services cost $!

If you have not already closed your i-Neighbors account, and if you are so inclined...please login and vote to close the site. Having two forums running concurrently would prove to be extremely divisive to the neighborhood.

This HannoverForest.com forum will be the only electronic method of communication for the Neighborhood Watch Group and for HOA official business and announcements.

Thanks for your attention to this matter!
Neighborhood Watch...Get Involved! Your Neighborhood Depends On It!!
Watch@HannoverForest.com
PhilW
Site Admin

Re: Closing i-Neighbors

Postby LarryB » Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:05 am

I submitted my vote to close.
Hannover Forest Admin Group
LarryB
Site Admin

Postby zrx2001 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:34 am

I voted also,,,,,,, to close i-neighbors..

Thanks for the info.
zrx2001

Postby Deleted User 104 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:57 am

I also submitted my vote to close.

Here is a link directly to their poll (http://www.i-neighbors.org/polls.php?id=6741) however you will need to log on to cast your vote.
Deleted User 104

Postby CareyDon1Womack » Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:49 am

Shut'em; close I-Neighbors is my vote.
CareyDon1Womack

Postby Deleted User 109 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:24 am

I do NOT think any of you here should be telling others how to vote about a different website. That is each individuals decison and they don't need you're input. The i-neighbors website does not have two or three individuals reading material before posting it. I don't believe in you policing my post before publishing it!
Deleted User 109

Postby resident99 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:26 am

LarryB wrote:I submitted my vote to close.

I vote to close.
resident99

Postby resident99 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:28 am

I vote to close and have only one site that is confidential.
resident99

Postby pattyjo123 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:56 am

Phil, I voted to close I-neighbors. However, I do not get any notices from this sight. What have I done wrong?
pattyjo123

Postby PhilW » Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:47 pm

pattyjo123 wrote:I do not get any notices from this sight. What have I done wrong?

This forum allows you to subscribe or unsibscribe to topics individually. The default setting for new members is "subscribe to all". If you have inadvertantly unsubscribed to a forum topic, it's OK. To re-subscribe to a forum, go to the forum(s) that you would like to subscribe to and click on the "Subscribe Forum" button at the bottom of the page. You should receive instant updates for the forum topics that you have subscribed to.

If you need further help, feel free to email the site administrators at admin@hannoverforest.com.
Neighborhood Watch...Get Involved! Your Neighborhood Depends On It!!
Watch@HannoverForest.com
PhilW
Site Admin

Next

Return to Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions